Veal with tomato sauce. Add tomato puree, potatoes and tomatoes with juice and season with salt and pepper. Veal Schnitzel with Creamy Mushroom Sauce. Serve the veal chops topped with the tomato sauce.
Dolcetto, with its fresh cherry and herb flavors and crisp, refreshing bite, is a. Veal with tomato sauce – download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds. Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium high heat. You can cook Veal with tomato sauce using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veal with tomato sauce
- You need 1 kg of diced veal.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of small glass red wine.
- It’s 500 ml of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of sliced carrot (optional).
- It’s 1 of cinammon stick.
- It’s 3-4 of cloves.
- You need of salt, pepper.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
Add the garlic and cook until it softens and turns golden. Veal and Sage Ravioli with Tomato and Basil Sauce with Grated Pa. Assorted delicious grilled meat and vegetables with fresh salad and bbq sauce on cutting board on wooden background close up. How many calories inVeal Parmigiana with Tomato Sauce.
Veal with tomato sauce instructions
- Finely slice the onion. Using a large pot sauté the onion in the olive oil. Add the diced veal and stir till evenly brown..
- Deglaze with the wine, add enough water to cover the veal, then add the carrots, the tomato and the rest of the ingredients and spices..
- Let it simmer for 1 ½ – 2 hours till the meat is very tender and the sauce thickens (it's even better if you use a pressure cooker. You'll just need 40 minutes then)..
Dredge the veal shanks in flour, and shake off excess. Brown them a few minutes on each side. Remove shanks and place them in the first skillet over the vegetables. Pour sauce into a blender, and mix at low speed at first. Warm up and while passing the shanks in the flour.