SAUTÉED WILD CUCUMBER (Sayur Lepang).
You can have SAUTÉED WILD CUCUMBER (Sayur Lepang) using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of SAUTÉED WILD CUCUMBER (Sayur Lepang)
- You need 300 gr of carp, wash and then cut.
- You need 1 tsp of tamarind water (1 teaspoon of tamarind and 1 tablespoon of water).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s of VEGETABLES.
- It’s 2 of onions, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 5 of pcs cayenne pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 50 gr of round eggplant, sliced.
- Prepare 100 gr of squash, cut lengthwise.
- You need 250 gr of cucumber, cut into pieces.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of instant coconut milk.
- Prepare of ½ tsp pepper.
- It’s of ½ tsp salt.
- You need 2 Tbsp of fried onions, for sprinkling.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
SAUTÉED WILD CUCUMBER (Sayur Lepang) step by step
- Mix the fish with tamarind water and salt, allow it to marinate in seasoning ( about 15 minutes). Fry until cooked, drain..
- Sauté onion and garlic until wilted. Add the cayenne pepper, stirring until wilted..
- Add the eggplant and squash, stirring until wilted. Add the wild cucumber, stir briefly..
- Add the instant coconut milk, pepper and salt. Stir briefly, lift..
- Place the sauteed vegetables in a serving dish and put the fish on it. Complete with a sprinkling of fried onions..