Plantain Protein Muffins. These Healthy Banana Protein Muffins are the perfect nutritious breakfast! Gluten/dairy free and Oh healthy banana protein muffins, how I love you. These healthy banana oat protein muffins are moist, flavorful and flourless.
Protein Muffins Vegan Kitchen Say More Tone It Up Dairy Free Recipes Muffin Recipes Healthy Tips Free Food Vegan Vegetarian. I can't even remember the last time I ate a "doughy-white" english muffin. I have a vague memory of I was health conscious as a teenager and I used to think that english muffins, egg whites and. You can have Plantain Protein Muffins using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Plantain Protein Muffins
- You need 4 Tbsp of flax meal.
- It’s 3/4 cup (180 ml) of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup (60 ml) of coconut oil, melted.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3 scoops of vanilla protein powder.
- You need 2 of plantains, cut into 1 inch length and peeled.
- You need 1 cup (240 ml) of blueberries.
These Paleo Protein Muffins feature collagen, the only protein powder I use and recommend. Plantains, a relative of the banana, are at the center of these delicious Plantain, Chocolate, and Cinnamon Muffins. A variety of banana lower in sugar, the plantains in this recipe add an undertone. Cinnamon Plantain Protein Pancakes are packed with healthy fats, protein, and carbs making them a perfect post-workout meal!
Plantain Protein Muffins step by step
- Grease your muffin tin..
- Place the first 7 ingredients(from flax meal to protein powder) in a blender or food processor. Set aside while going on to the next step and to give the flax seeds time to absorb the water..
- Cut the plantains into 1 inch lengths, and peel. Add them into the mixture..
- Preheat your oven to 350°F/180℃..
- Blend everything together except blueberries. I put protein powder in last in this picture but putting plantains in last seems to blend better..
- When the mixture gets smooth, add blueberries and mix again. You can leave some chunks if you desire :).
- Pour the mixture into your muffin tin and bake about 30 minutes. Insert a toothpick in the center of the muffin and it should come out clean when done..
- Remove from your oven and allow muffins to cool. Enjoy while still warm or let them cool. You can also freeze them and have for breakfast for a whole week!.
Simple Paleo Banana Muffins using almond flour, nut butter, bananas and an egg. However, because I was trying to somewhat follow the. These blueberry high protein muffins are made gluten free with quinoa. They're naturally sweetened and so quick and easy to make! Perfect for a healthy on the go snack!