My Sweet Chilli Burger on a Brioche Bun. 😁. A brioche bun is a fancy bun. It's got the French name, it's got the shiny egg-washed top. They're sugary and eggy, and work much better in sweet applications than savory ones.
This recipe went through a lot of testing, and I'm excited to share it with you! Homemade hamburger buns are easier to make than you think! This quick brioche bun recipe takes just one hour from start to finish. You can have My Sweet Chilli Burger on a Brioche Bun. 😁 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Sweet Chilli Burger on a Brioche Bun. 😁
- Prepare of Homemade Burgers.
- You need of shredded sweet Beetroot.
- Prepare of Chedder Cheese.
- You need of Toasted Brioche Buns.
- You need of Sour Cream.
To shape your brioche buns, place your kneaded dough on a well-floured work surface and shape it into a large ball. Brioche Burger Buns are the ultimate buns that you can use in all kinds of burgers. You can defrost hamburger brioche buns two ways. To assemble the burgers, spread a little of the chilli relish onto the base of each brioche bun.
My Sweet Chilli Burger on a Brioche Bun. 😁 instructions
- Add the beefburgers to a grill pan and cook on medium both sides turned twice over.
- When the burgers are near done add the insides of the brioche bun and grill for 2 minutes.
- Add the cheese on top of the burger bun so it will melt a little..
- Add the brioche to a plate. Add the burger with cheese. Then add the shredded beetroot and sour cream serve while hot..
Top with a few gherkin and red onion slices, then place the top half of the brioche bun on top. Looking for the perfect veggie burger recipe? Check out some of our favourite veggie burgers including Black Bean Burgers to Falafel Burgers. It's served in a brioche bun along with sweet chilli mayo sauce, fried cheese and avocado for a quick and delicious. Pork belly burger on a brioche bun.