White Rice mixed with Beans and diced plantain with stew.
You can cook White Rice mixed with Beans and diced plantain with stew using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Rice mixed with Beans and diced plantain with stew
- It’s 1 kg of rice.
- You need Handful of beans.
- Prepare of Ripe plantain.
- Prepare of Soya oil.
- You need of Assorted meat.
- It’s of Fresh panla.
- Prepare of Tomatoes, Pepper, Tatashe, Shombo, Onions.
- Prepare of Seasonings.
- Prepare of Salt.
White Rice mixed with Beans and diced plantain with stew step by step
- Wash and blend your tomatoes, pepper, onions, tatashe, n Shombo. Pour paste into a pot, place on fire, cook until there is no more water in the tomatoes. Use another pot, pour oil into the pot, let it heat up, once hot, pour your diced onions inside for a few minutes, then pour your tomatoes paste, reduced the fire, allow to cook very, once you can't taste the rawness of the tomatoes, you add your meat stock, allow to cook for few minutes, taste for salt, add your seasonings..
- Marinates your meat for one hour, then put on fire to cook, once tender, remove the meat for either frying or grilling. Then put the meat inside the stew, allow to cook for few minutes, your stew is ready..
- Wash your rice, par boil, wash your beans, par boil, and cook beans for like 30minutes, then add your par boiled rice, add salt allow to cook until the water dries off..
- Peel your plantain, diced it, put your fry pan on fire, pour some oil, once hot, begin to fry until the plantain colour turns golden. Serve as shown in the picture above..