Baklava. This heavenly Baklava combines honey-soaked layers of flaky phyllo pastry with spiced walnuts. It's a great make-ahead dessert perfect for the holidays or special occasions. Tahinli Cevizli Kuru Baklava Tarifi – Hazır Yufkayla Rulo Baklava Kurabiyesi.
It is made of layers of phyllo dough filled with chopped nuts, such as walnuts, almonds, or pistachios, and sweetened with syrup or honey. Baklava uses phyllo dough stacked with honey and nuts to make a sweet Mediterranean dessert that everyone will love. Make sauce while baklava is baking. You can cook Baklava using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baklava
- Prepare 1 packet of Phyllo Filo dough / -.
- It’s of Nuts (Almonds or Walnuts or both) – Blanched and chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of Butter melted.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon Powder -.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- It’s 2 cups of Sugar nuts boiling , (go with white) (1 for 1).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
Boil sugar and water until sugar is melted. Baklava is a delicious phyllo pastry popular in Middle Eastern countries. Its supposed origins are My first time I just made a mess of dried out phyllo and butter and the baklava tasted wonderful regardless. Easy baklava recipe made with layers of honey-soaked New to making baklava from scratch?
- I began by getting the syrup ready because it takes 20-30mins and it needs to be ready by the time the baking is done. Boil sugar, honey, lemon juice and water. Bring this to a boil and leave it to simmer for about 20mins.
- Blanch and chop your nuts. I tried going manual with a knife – but I dumped all of the nuts and give it a blitz and it was ready in 30 seconds. In a bowl mix the nuts with some sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Get your greased baking pan and unroll the phyllo/filo dough. If its frozen, defrost it well because you don't want it to break on you since its delicate. If you tear, don't shed a tear though because with all the layering, no one will notice the tear 🙂 Alright time to start layering – so begin by placing 2 sheets and butter well. Repeat this until you have 8 sheets layered. Sprinkle the nut mixture, top with 2 sheets of dough, butter again, and add the nuts. Continue to do this: Nuts, 2 dou….
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350F (175C) until golden brown. Once done, immediately pour the sauce over it and slice the baklava into squares or diamonds. You can also choose to cut this before you stick it in the oven.
- Let this cool and serve with some strong coffee or tea :).
This easy step-by-step tutorial and expert tips will help you make the BEST honey baklava every single time! This honey baklava is flaky, crisp and tender and I love that it isn't overly sweet. It's basically a party in your mouth. I am a huge fan of baklava and this is the BEST baklava recipe I have ever tried. The iconic Baklava is astonishingly straight forward to make!