Banana Bread – vegan and GF. I love my vegan banana breads, and have quite a few variations in the recipe collection, like this Blueberry Banana Oat Bread, Buckwheat Banana Bread, and Carrot Banana Bread. All have been adapted from this very recipe which is straightforward and incredibly simple, using ingredients you. eggless banana bread recipe with step by step photos. delicious, light & soft vegan banana bread recipe. so far this is the best banana bread that i The result was moist, light and soft banana bread. So in this vegan banana bread recipe, the two ingredients which contributes majorly to the texture of.
This vegan gluten banana bread is so delicious, healthy, moist, satisfying and made with simple ingredients. It's the perfect breakfast or dessert recipe! Walnuts take this banana bread to the next level and are so good for our bodies, but feel free to use any other nut or even some vegan chocolate. You can cook Banana Bread – vegan and GF using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread – vegan and GF
- You need 2 cups of buckwheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 3 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s Pinch of sea salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut oil, melted.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 of ripe bananas – mash 3 and slice 1.
- It’s A few of dates, chopped.
- It’s 1 handful of walnuts, roughly chopped – optional.
The best banana bread ever, and it's vegan! Perfectly sweet, moist, and topped with a brown sugar crust, this delicious banana bread is super easy to make and customizable with your favorite stir-ins. A healthy and super yummy banana bread recipe that will be the only banana bread recipe you ever need. If you try this recipe, let us know!
Banana Bread – vegan and GF step by step
- Preheat the oven to 190C..
- Combine the flour, baking powder, spices and salt..
- Add the lemon juice, water, coconut oil and maple syrup. Mix well..
- Add the mashed bananas. Mix well..
- Stir in the dates and the walnuts if using..
- Put into a loaf tin – lined if it’s not a silicone one. Put the banana slices on top as decoration..
- Bake for about 50 mins – until golden. It’s ready if you put a skewer in and it comes out clean. Enjoy 😋.
Leave a comment, rate it, and don't forget to tag a photo #minimalistbaker on Instagram. This version swaps out the butter for oil and the egg for a flax egg. Once baked, you can barely tell the difference from regular Vegan banana bread: a riff on a classic. When adapting a classic recipe to make it vegan, I start with a solid non-vegan recipe. This vegan banana bread is moist, lightly spiced, and perfectly sweet.