Beans & plantain porridge. A bean is the seed of one of several genera of the flowering plant family Fabaceae, which are used as vegetables for human or animal food. They can be cooked in many different ways, including boiling, frying, and baking, and are used in several traditional dishes throughout the world. Перевод слова beans, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. Any perscription drug with effects that range from a head change to knocking someone out, sold in the street.
Common beans, lentils, soybeans, peas are some types of beans. Beans contain a lot of fibre. They are also high in protein. Узнать причину. Закрыть. beans. You can cook Beans & plantain porridge using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beans & plantain porridge
- Prepare 3 cups of beans.
- You need 2 of ripe plantain.
- You need 150 ml of palm oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of crayfish.
- Prepare 3 of Maggi.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 100 g of blended tomatoes/pepper.
Beans and legumes are the fruits or seeds of a family of plants called Fabaceae. They are commonly eaten around the world and are a rich source of fiber and B vitamins. Bean, seed or pod of certain leguminous plants of the family Fabaceae. Learn more about the physical and nutritional characteristics of beans and some of the economically important species and.
Beans & plantain porridge step by step
- Pick unwanted particles from beans, rinse with water and cook until soft, drain and set aside. Remember to put a little salt when cooking it..
- Slice onion and cut plantain into cubes and set aside..
- Heat up oil, add sliced onions and allow to fry so as to get a nice aroma, add tomatoes paste and fry, then add water, crayfish, Maggi and set to boil, then add your cooked beans, stir and taste for salt. Cover the lead and allow to cook for 5 minutes then add plantain and cook again for 3 minutes, stir and put off heat..
- Serve hot and enjoy😋.
From Middle English bene, from Old English bēan ("bean, pea, legume"), from Proto-Germanic *baunō ("bean"), from Proto-Indo-European *bʰabʰ- ("bean"). Cognate with Scots bene, bein ("bean"), West Frisian bean ("bean"), Dutch boon ("bean"), German Bohne ("bean"), Danish bønne ("bean". Bean definition: Beans such as green beans , French beans , or broad beans are the seeds of a climbing. Beans definition, the edible nutritious seed of various plants of the legume family, especially of the genus Phaseolus. Any of various twining herbs of the genus Phaseolus in the pea family.