Beans with Ripe Plantain. Cooking Food like Beans with Unripe Plantain has No problems. In Fact, It is a Perfect Combination which makes digestion easy. Ingredients Used: Beans Stew: Black eyed beans Mackerel Koobi(salted fish) Momone(rotten fish) Onions Pepper Ginger Garlic Tomatoes Tomatoe paste Zomi Palm.
Nigerian beans and ripe plantain pottage. Please don't forget to subscribe to my channel. While the plantains are cooling, puree the beans in a food processor until smooth. You can cook Beans with Ripe Plantain using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beans with Ripe Plantain
- It’s of Honey beans, Ripe Plantain, Fresh tomatoes and pepper.
- You need of Stockfish, Crayfish, Onions, Salt, Cubes, Red oil.
- It’s of Ginger, Garlic, Turmeric.
Choosing the right plantains for this recipe: Choose plantains that are yellow with black stripes. They should still be firm when you press on them with just..ripe plantains are traditionally served with one of their national dishes, cook-up rice (rice, beans Buying Plantains. The varying degrees of ripeness are evidenced by the color of the plantain's skin A plantain at its peak of ripeness has exchanged all of its starch for natural sugars; frying it at this. Ripe Plantains can be found on every table throughout the Caribbean, Central America and South America.
Beans with Ripe Plantain step by step
- Parboil the beans for some time until tender, drain out the water. Add to New boiling water and allow to cook. Wash, peel, chop the ripe plantain. Add it to the beans.
- Blend and boil the fresh tomatoes, pepper, ginger, garlic and turmeric. Allow to dry.
- Add the red oil, stir fry. Add the stockfish, crayfish, cubes and salt to taste. Add the chopped onions..
- Pour the beans and plantain into the sauce and mix together. Serve as desired..
Their consistent flavor and texture can also be used in savory dishes and even desserts. This product can be found in the frozen foods aisle. They come in a tray you can pop in the oven or. Plantains are one food that people do not know much about. They look just like banana, but are the less-sweet, starchier version of it.