Beans plantain portage. Hi Lovelies, I'm sharing a quick Beans & Plantain Pottage recipe in the spirit of Ramadan. This is how I make mine with Uziza leaves for an extra depth of. Hi everybody This video is about me sharing with you guys how I make my beans and plantain porridge.
Plantain is an iron giving food and so IT is good for everyone. Find beans plantain stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. You can cook Beans plantain portage using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beans plantain portage
- You need 2 cups of beans.
- Prepare of Plantain.
- Prepare of Palmoil.
- You need of Fresh pepper.
- It’s of Crayfish.
- Prepare of Beef/fish.
- You need of Ugu.
- Prepare of Onions.
- It’s to taste of And seasoning.
Caribbean Plantain & Bean Boats is a delicious naturally gluten free and meatless entree utilizing I'm really excited to share a recipe using plantains, since I came to the realization I have yet to do so. Plantains and Beans – A lightened version of plantains and beans quick and easy, with kale – no frying required , yet still quite tasty! Beans Plantain – Free script,brush, Brush Font by Ohab Tbj and more and are constantly expanding our content with Beans Plantain. Font name Test drive Character set Sample text.
Beans plantain portage step by step
- Rinse beans in bowl and put in a pressure pot add water allow to cook for 30 min.
- Blend pepper and onion and fry with Palm oil for some min and add water.
- Whash beef and add to the fried pepper and onions,add crayfish, seasoning and allow to cook till it's soft.
- Peel and chop plantain in to pieces.Add the cooked beans and plantain stir for a while if it's too thick add a little water and allow to cook for some min..
- Add the ugu leaf and allow to steam and serve..
In case you're not familiar, plantains look like bananas, and you can buy green plantains or sweet plantains. They're cooked, instead of eaten raw like bananas…and most often they're fried. Plantain, major group of banana varieties that are a staple food crop in many tropical areas. The edible fruit of plantain bananas has more starch than the common dessert banana and is not eaten. This One-Pot Beans and Plantains recipe (bean and plantain pottage) is finger-licking West African street food at One-Pot Beans and Plantains (Bean and Plantain Pottage) – West African Flavours.