Baklava. This heavenly Baklava combines honey-soaked layers of flaky phyllo pastry with spiced walnuts. It's a great make-ahead dessert perfect for the holidays or special occasions. Tahinli Cevizli Kuru Baklava Tarifi – Hazır Yufkayla Rulo Baklava Kurabiyesi.
It is made of layers of phyllo dough filled with chopped nuts, such as walnuts, almonds, or pistachios, and sweetened with syrup or honey. Baklava uses phyllo dough stacked with honey and nuts to make a sweet Mediterranean dessert that everyone will love. Make sauce while baklava is baking. You can have Baklava using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baklava
- You need 150 Grams of Walnuts.
- Prepare 100 Grams of Almonds , peeled.
- You need 75 Grams of Pistachio.
- It’s 200 Grams of Sugar.
- It’s 0.5 Teaspoon of Cinnamon Ground.
- It’s 250 Grams of Butter.
- It’s 500 Grams of Fillo Sheets.
- It’s 125 Millilitres of Honey.
- Prepare 150 Millilitres of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon.
Boil sugar and water until sugar is melted. Baklava is a delicious phyllo pastry popular in Middle Eastern countries. Its supposed origins are My first time I just made a mess of dried out phyllo and butter and the baklava tasted wonderful regardless. Easy baklava recipe made with layers of honey-soaked New to making baklava from scratch?
Baklava step by step
- Coarsely grind or chop the walnuts, almonds and pistachio nuts..
- Mix the walnuts, almonds, 50g of the pistachio nuts, the cinnamon and 4 tbsp. of sugar..
- Melt the butter in a pan..
- Cut the fillo leaves to the size of your baking pan by stacking them on top of each other, putting the pan on top of them and cutting around it with a sharp knife..
- Butter the baking pan, add 1/4th of the fillo leaves one by one, basting each one generously with the melted butter. Add 1/3rd of the nut mixture on top of it..
- Continue making layers with another 1/4th of the fillo leaves, followed by 1/3rd of the nut mixture and so on. The top layer will thus be fillo leaves..
- Cut the finished "layer cake" into rhomboid shapes using a sharp knife..
- Bake at 200C for approximately 25 minutes or until gold brown..
- While the baklava is in the oven, gently heat the honey, the water and the remaining sugar until you obtain a thick syrup. Add a dash of lemon juice and some lemon zests..
- Let the syrup cool down a little. Take the baklava out of the oven and let it stand for 5 to 10 minutes..
- Slowly pour the syrup over the baklava. Decorate with the remaining pistachio nuts and let stand to cool down completely..
This easy step-by-step tutorial and expert tips will help you make the BEST honey baklava every single time! This honey baklava is flaky, crisp and tender and I love that it isn't overly sweet. It's basically a party in your mouth. I am a huge fan of baklava and this is the BEST baklava recipe I have ever tried. The iconic Baklava is astonishingly straight forward to make!