Moimoi,coleslaw and fried plantain. .meat & fried plantain Rice Goat meat Spring onions Diced carrots and peas Ginger Garlic Green bell pepper Hot pepper Onions Canola oil Salt Tomato paste Tomatoes Powdered shrimp Curry powder Rosemary Bayleaves Adobo Maggi cubes Ripe plantain. Here is a quick and easy recipe called Platanos Maduros. This is a great side dish for any meal, and is vegetarian and vegan friendly!
All you need is a head of cabbage, some dressing, and some simple seasonings to make a delicious slaw. Add the oil to a skillet and fry on medium heat until both sides are golden brown. Plantains are starchy and often used as a vegetable the same way we would use a potatoes. You can cook Moimoi,coleslaw and fried plantain using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moimoi,coleslaw and fried plantain
- It’s 2 of Ripe plantain.
- You need 3 cups of Beans.
- You need 4 of Onion.
- You need 3 of cksp Crayfish.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s Handful of Cabbage.
- You need 2 of Carrots.
- Prepare 2 of Ginger.
- Prepare 3 of Garlic.
- It’s 2 cups of Vegetable oil.
It is usually fried or baked. They are very popular in West Africa and Caribbean countries. Preparation With a small sharp knife cut ends from each plantain and halve crosswise. Cut a lengthwise slit through skin along inside curve. jollof rice with chicken and fried plantain, west african cuisine.
Moimoi,coleslaw and fried plantain instructions
- Cut the plantain and fry in vegetable oil..
- Slice the cabbage and carrots..
- Wash the beans,rinse ginger and garlic,fresh pepper and crayfish,and fresh pepper and blend in the mill..
- Mix with warm water and add vegetable oil,salt,curry,maggi.
- Put in moi moi aluminium plate,cover and place in a big pot place on high heat and boil till is strong..
Fried plantains are a tasty and versatile dish that can be served as a breakfast, snack, starter, side dish, or main course. Try this simple and easy-to-make fried plantains recipe and you'll be hooked. Suitable for vegan and paleo diets. The Best Plantain Recipes on Yummly Plantain Mash, Plantain, Chocolate, And Cinnamon Muffins, Chocolate Mousse With Plantain And Berry Jam.