You can cook Pineapple Halwa using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pineapple Halwa
- Prepare 1 cup of Ghee.
- It’s 1 cup of semolina.
- Prepare pinch of saffron strands.
- You need 1 cup of pineapple puree.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pineapple chopped.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s handful of pistachios for garnishing.
Pineapple Halwa step by step
- Heat a pan add ghee then add semolina cook stir continuously till it slightly changes the color..
- Then add saffron strands mix it well then add pineapple chopped and puree then further cook for 3 to 4 minutes then add 2 cups of water mix it nicely..
- Cover it and cooked for 2 to 3 minutes then add sugar keep stirring till all the moisture evaporates and semolina is cooked completely garnished it with some pistachios, Serve hot..