Vickys Chocolate Chip Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Chocolate Chip Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Chocolate Chip Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 160 ml (2/3 cup) of melted dairy-free spread/butter.
- It’s 150 grams (2/3 cup) of granulated sugar.
- You need 135 grams (2/3 cup) of packed) brown sugar.
- You need 120 ml (1/2 cup) of light coconut milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 300 g (2.5 cups) of gluten-free / plain flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum if using GF flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bicarb / baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 280 g (1.5 cups) of chocolate chips – I use Plamil vegan brand.
Vickys Chocolate Chip Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine the melted sunflower spread, sugars, milk and vanilla.
- Stir in the flour, xanthan gum if using, bicarb, baking powder and salt until a dough begins to form, then knead in the chocolate chips.
- Drop slightly rounded tablespoonfuls of the dough 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets and bake for 11 – 14 minutes or until the cookie edges are light brown and the tops look set.
- Let cool for 1 minute on the cookie sheets before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container. Recipe makes around 40 cookies.