Fried beans with shrimps and plantain. Subscribe to our YouTube channel. Следующее. Cook My Crowd Pleasing Shrimp Fried Rice With Me! So garlic tostones are basically fried plantains that have been pre-soaked in a garlic water to give them extra flavor.
Plantains and Beans – A lightened version of plantains and beans quick and easy, with kale – no frying required , yet still quite tasty! My favorite is fried plantains and beans but can't have it all the time. Here is an alternative to fried plantains and beans, a one-pot meal that is less fattening. You can cook Fried beans with shrimps and plantain using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried beans with shrimps and plantain
- Prepare 4 cups of beans.
- Prepare 6 of medium Tomatoes (dice).
- Prepare 1 of medium onion (dice).
- You need 6 of medium fresh pepper (dice).
- Prepare 1 of knor to taste.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 kg of dried shrimps.
- You need 6 sticks of plantains (dice).
- You need of Water.
Fried Plantains Recipe – Many home cooks will serve their main meal at noon along with a side of rice and fried plantains. Many other states produce bananas, like Chiapas, Veracruz, and Guerrero, but Tabasco was where I saw how people used it in their everyday meals. Fried ripe plantains can be found not only on tables throughout the Caribbean but in other parts of the world. Some people prepare it to accompany every For excellent fried ripe plantains, you'll want to choose a plantain that has a dull yellow skin with patches of black or completely black—this indicates.
Fried beans with shrimps and plantain instructions
- Pick your beans, wash and put in a pot to cook..
- Dice your plantain to pieces and fry..
- Once your beans is ready pour it into a sieve to drain of the water..
- Put your pot on the fire and heat up your oil then add in your onion, pepper and tomatoes..
- Stir your sauce and add in your shrimps, salt and knor to taste. Cook it for 10 mins.
- Once your sauce is ready to your taste add in the beans and stir well then you add in your fried plantain and stir together..
- Leave it to cook for another 10 mins and your fried beans is ready..
Plantain, believed to have originated in southeast Asia refers to the cooking banana, cultivars of the banana plant, which produces an edible fruit that is full of starch and rarely eaten raw. These scrumptious recipes are more than just fried plantain side dishes, ranging from breakfast hashes to burritos, stews and curries, snacks. Spoon rice into large serving bowl or individual soup bowls, top with plantains and vegetables, and garnish with red onion, cilantro, and scallions. The fried plantains add some amazing sweetness and texture to this dish, but if you're looking for a quick weeknight dinner, you could skip them and the meal will still be Divide rice onto dishes, and top with bean mixture and plantains. Garnish with some extra cilantro if you'd like.