Vickys Banana Choc Chip Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF. If you like banana bread, you'll love these Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies. They are a great way to use up overripe bananas and have a soft cake-like texture. Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies Kate Blank Kuchen vegan The most AMAZING chocolate chip cookies Even if Raspberry Lemon Bars with Cookie Crumble Paleo GF DF recipes for chicken recipes for dinner recipes for desserts easy recipe recipes for lunch all.
And neither of them is The Easiest, Most Nourishing Choc Chip Cookie Ever. Just as perfect for dessert as for an. These delicious choc-chip cookies contain ripe bananas to give them a creamy, delicious finish. You can cook Vickys Banana Choc Chip Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Banana Choc Chip Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 170 grams (3/4 cup) of softened butter / sunflower spread.
- You need 120 grams (1/2 cup) of packed) light brown sugar.
- It’s 100 grams of granulated sugar.
- You need 60 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of medium banana and 1 small banana, well mashed.
- It’s 140 grams (1 cup) of plain / gluten-free flour.
- You need 80 grams (1 cup) of rolled oats.
- You need 56 grams (1/2 cup) of ground almonds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda / bicarb.
- You need 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum if using gf flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 100 grams (3/4 cup) of plain chocolate chips.
Mix together the flour and cinnamon and stir into the butter and banana mixture with a wooden spoon until just combined. Yes, these banana chocolate chip cookies freeze well. In separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Add flour mixture to banana mixture and combine well.
Vickys Banana Choc Chip Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 375°F and line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add in the milk, vanilla and mashed banana. It'll look curdled but don't worry. Mix well.
- Mix in the flour, oats, ground almonds, baking soda and cinnamon (and xanthan gum if using) until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Take tablespoons of the mixture and place on the baking sheets 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 – 14 minutes until golden and set.
- Let cool on the sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Will keep well in an airtight container for a couple of days.
Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts. It is seriously the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever! I have been making these for many, many years and everyone who tries them agrees they're out-of-this-world delicious! They created a banana cookie recipe that I only messed with slightly: Banana- Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies. They contain both regular flour and wheat flour, as well as oats As far as the flavor, they're definitely a chocolate chip cookie with a hint of banana in them… not overwhelmingly banana.