Garlicky Cheese-Crusted Corn (Yankee). If you've ever had elote—Mexican grilled corn—you'll know how delicious it is when you serve the cobs with a thin film of mayonnaise and a sprinkle of cheese. This garlic-infused cream cheese dip recipe couldn't be easier, making it a party favorite. This garlicky cream cheese dip has become a reader favorite, and for good reason.
Prime Rib with Herbes de Provence CrustYummly. They are awesome corn tortilla triangles of cheesy goodness! I love every flavor of Doritos but my all-time favorite is Zesty cheese flavor. You can cook Garlicky Cheese-Crusted Corn (Yankee) using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlicky Cheese-Crusted Corn (Yankee)
- You need 6 of ears corn, husks and silk removed.
- It’s 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 large of garlic clove, minced.
- It’s 3 tbsp of finely chopped cilantro or basil leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kosher or sea salt.
I often make baked chicken fingers crusted with corn flakes. It is easy to make and they turn out crispy and delicious. I used the same method to make these but. This Garlic Bread Crusted Salmon makes an easy, tasty and impressive centerpiece for your family table!
Garlicky Cheese-Crusted Corn (Yankee) step by step
- Turn your broiler on high and set an oven rack to the second-to-highest position.
- Cut or break each ear of corn into two pieces. Set aside..
- Pour the cheese into a shallow bowl..
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil..
- In a food processor or blender, combine the mayonnaise and garlic until evenly blended. Add the herbs and salt and blend again..
- Using a pastry brush, coat each piece of corn with a layer of the mayonnaise mixture; then roll each piece in the cheese and set on lined baking sheet..
- Broil the corn until nicely browned on one side, 2-3 minutes. Turn a 1/3 of the way and brown 2 minutes, repeat once more..
- Serve hot or at room temperature..
What you need for parmesan crusted chicken. PARMESAN CHEESE: Use fresh grated or store-bought shredded parmesan. Dip in a garlicky egg wash: fresh garlic is best but you CAN sub with garlic powder. The culinary trifecta of corn, bacon and cheese is on repeat all summer long at my house. And it doesn't get more versatile than this Garlicky Skillet There's just something about the combination of sweet corn and salty bacon that's a winning combo no matter how you dish it up.