Vegetarian fried rice *Vegan. Easy, vegan fried rice loaded with tender vegetables, crispy baked tofu, and tons of flavor! A healthy, satisfying plant-based side or entrée. Including cooking the rice, the whole dish comes together in a little over an hour and feeds.
So tasty and you can use your favorite veggies, it's always delicious! I was looking for a vegan or vegetarian fried rice, so I tried this one. Now, vegetarian fried rice is a super simple dish. You can cook Vegetarian fried rice *Vegan using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian fried rice *Vegan
- You need 1 of plate of steamed rice.
- It’s 2 of carrot.
- It’s 1 of choy sum or bokchoy.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/2 of red onion or 4 shallots.
- Prepare 1/4 of brocoli.
- You need 1 of spring onion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 of rsp pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
But if you want to take it to the next level you need to follow these cooking steps! Everybody should know how to make veggie fried rice. Hands down one of the most delicious and easiest ways to use up leftovers. Delicious veggie fried rice, coming up!
Vegetarian fried rice *Vegan instructions
- Chop the red onion, garlic, 1 carrot, spring onion, choy sum or bokcoy..
- Pre-heat cooking oil, put chopped red oniom and garlic in, stir it until it smells good..
- Put chopped carrot, choy sum or bokchoy, spring onion in, stir it well, wait until cooked..
- Sprinkle salt and pepper and stir it well..
- Gradually put rice in and stir it well, pour sweet soy sauce little by little until the rice turns brown, stir it well. And serve it on the platter..
- Steam another carrot and brocoli, put them on the platter next to the fried rice for garnish..
As always, please let me know how you like this recipe in the comments. This vegetarian recipe features extra vegetables and brown rice. Learn how to make one version of vegetable fried rice using whatever ingredients I had in my refrigerator at the time. BY POPULAR DEMAND: Link to Kitchen. Thai Veggie Fried Rice with easy ingredients, marinated tempeh and basil.