Vegan Gluten Free Cookies. I've never before written a recipe review, but these amazing cookies compel me to do so. I've tried a lot of vegan or gluten-free cookies before, but never one where I even wanted a second bite, let alone had a desire to eat the whole batch myself! The other day, I was thinking through my rolodex of recipes and realized I don't have a basic vegan gluten-free chocolate chip cookie on the blog.
This vegan gluten free oatmeal chocolate chip cookie recipe is more like a healthified version of your favorite oatmeal chocolate chip cookie. There are all kinds of gluten-free recipes here including grain-free, dairy-free and vegan options. Gluten-free vegan shortbread cookies make for sweet, buttery little finger cookies that come together in a snap and are a holiday must. You can cook Vegan Gluten Free Cookies using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Gluten Free Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Vegetable margarine.
- You need 50 g of compote of banana.
- You need 2/3 Cup of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of yeast gluten-free.
- It’s 1 1/4 Cup of Rice flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chocolate chips.
I came up with this gluten-free vegan shortbread version some years back due to a blog reader request. When I asked what holiday recipe people would like to see. This collection of vegan and gluten free cookie recipes covers all the bases – from chewy cookies, to crispy cookie, to sandwich cookies, to holiday cookies and more! There are lots of choices – and you and your family will love sitting down to a platter of warm, freshly baked cookies.
Vegan Gluten Free Cookies instructions
- Preheat your oven to 180 ° C..
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the margarine, sugar and compote. All ingredients must be well incorporated..
- Add the rice flour and the gluten-free yeast and, using a large spoon / spatula, mix it with margarine mix and make a smooth paste..
- Add the chocolate chips to the dough and mix with a spatula or large spoon to incorporate the chocolate chips..
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet and form small balls about 3 cm in diameter that you gently put on the paper. If your dough is too sticky, add a little rice flour..
- Using the back of a spoon, press very lightly on the balls to flatten them. Your cookies must be about 1.5 cm thick..
- Bake for 14 minutes at 180 ° C.The cookies brown very slightly..
- Take out the cookies from the oven. Be careful, they are very friable; let them rest a few minutes so that they harden..
They are vegan, gluten-free, protein-rich, grain-free, easy to make, and can be made nut-free. When you love chocolate chip cookies, you will love these chocolate stuffed cookies with chocolate chips even more. How to make these Vegan Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies. Scroll down to the bottom of the post for the full recipe. These Cookies are great for meal prep as they keep for a good few days without the texture changing, and they're easily transportable.