Nolen gur or sondesh or palm jaggery sondesh. This is I got liquid jaggery. But it is also available in solid form. You can also use solid jaggery by melting it.
Sondesh is a most popular Bengali Sweet which is made with Chhana and Category : Sweets. Add little more Sugar than the. Nolen Gurer Rasgulla (Date Palm Jaggery Scented Bengali Rasgulla) You can have Nolen gur or sondesh or palm jaggery sondesh using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nolen gur or sondesh or palm jaggery sondesh
- Prepare 1 litre of full fat milk.
- It’s 1 cup of Chenna.
- Prepare 1 cup of Nolen gur or palm jaggery.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ghee.
- Prepare as needed of pistachios for garnishing.
Nolen Gur er Sondesh — This is a sub-species of Sondesh found only in the winter season. The sweetener for this Sondesh is Date Palm Jaggery This enchanting and aromatic jaggery is made by collecting the fresh sap of Date Palm Trees on foggy winter mornings. The Notun gur er sondesh has..karupatti (or palm jaggery) in traditional sweets, the same way a nolin gur is used in sondesh. The state's Palm Products Development Board pegs the number of palm trees in Tamil Nadu at over The process is quite similar to how nolen gur is made.
Nolen gur or sondesh or palm jaggery sondesh step by step
- First make a Chenna then take out the Chenna in a big plate mash the cheena to make a soft dough like consistency,.
- In a frying pan add a spoon of ghee then add cheena and gur (jaggery) mix it, in a low flame cook it until it leaves the side of the pan then turn of the flame keep it aside.
- And cool it completely then take a small portion from the dough and give the shape of Sondesh garnish it with pistachios…
An earthen pot is placed under a palm sapling. Date Palm Jaggery – Date Palm Jaggery (Nolen Gur or Patali Gur) is a special variety of jaggery. You can find it mainly in Kolkata. The jaggery has a full-bodied perfumy aroma and gives the dark amber shade. You can definitely use brown sugar instead or plain white sugar, you could use date.