Banana Cacao Pancakes. Pancakes are a breakfast favorite and these cacao and banana pancakes provide a number of essential nutrients without any added sugars or fats. Make the batter: peel the banana and mash with a fork. Then whip the egg in a bowl and mix it together with the mashed banana.
Easy Banana Pancakes – make a big stack because these pancakes go quickly! And if you happen to have leftovers, put them in the freezer! Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. You can cook Banana Cacao Pancakes using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Cacao Pancakes
- You need 2 medium of Banana.
- Prepare 1 large of Plantain (use either plantain or bananas).
- You need 3 tbsp of Cacao.
- You need 3 large of Eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coconut oil.
These fluffy Chocolate Banana Pancakes are healthy and easy to make. After my Healthy Banana Pancakes recipe came out, a lot of you shared your feedback, and many suggested adding chocolate. Hands down this is one of my favorite smoothies- simple ingredients that taste like dessert. Over the years I have found myself craving ingredients that I once turned my nose up on or just generally.
Banana Cacao Pancakes step by step
- Place either peeled plantain or bananas (whatever choice you made in blender).
- Place in eggs and cacao powder and blend..
- Once blended, add in coconut oil and blend until mixed well. Please note that the coconut oil needs to be in liquid form in order to mix well..
- Heat up skillet on medium low and scoop about 4 tablespoons at a time, depending in the size of your skillet or the size of the pancakes desired..
- Cook until the top looks bubbly (about 3-4 mins) then flip to cook the other side (2-3 mins). Make cook it longer to your liking..
- Makes about 10-18 pancakes, depending in size. Serve with bananas, strawberries and pinch of powdered sugar..
Light And Fluffy Banana Pancakes That Are Simple And So Full Of Flavor. Everyone Loves These Pancakes That Are Perfect Topped With Nutella, Chocolate Syrup Or Even Buttermilk Syrup. Easy, fluffy, tender, naturally sweetened, and the perfect healthier breakfast or dessert! Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are delicious healthy pancakes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and These Banana Oat Pancakes are whipped up in a blender in no time at all. These Banana Bread Pancakes are my all-time favorite vegan pancakes (and apparently yours too Then you'll love these vegan Banana Bread Pancakes with Chocolate Chunks!