Porriage beans with ripe plantain. If you are searching for how to cook porridge with beans and ripe plantain, here you can find several handy pieces of advice. It's a popular meal and you may enjoy it a lot in many countries but the typical Nigerian beans porridge is exactly what you need. While the plantains are cooling, puree the beans in a food processor until smooth.
Therefore combining Beans and Ripe Plantain is Called *Delicious Poison.* I will advise we avoid Cooking, Baking, Frying and Boiling Ripe Plantains… Cooking Food like Beans with Unripe Plantain has No problems. In Fact, It is a Perfect Combination which makes digestion easy. Fried ripe plantains can be found not only on tables throughout the Caribbean but in other parts of the world. You can have Porriage beans with ripe plantain using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Porriage beans with ripe plantain
- You need 3 of big ripe plantain.
- You need 4 cups of honey beans.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare 3 of Fresh pepper.
- You need 1 of big Onion.
- Prepare 2 of cksp Crayfish.
- It’s 2 of Maggi seasoning.
- It’s 2 of cksp Palmoil.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Ginger.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric.
For example, in the South American country of Guyana, fried ripe plantains are traditionally served with one of their national dishes, cook-up rice (rice, beans, and meat cooked with coconut milk). Fried ripe plantains are probably the most well known way to cook plantains and also the easiest way to cook them. Even then there are so many options for I've been a fan of plantains for many years, and have enjoyed these simple fried ones with black beans and rice for sometime. Ripe Plantains can be found on every table throughout the Caribbean, Central America and South America.
Porriage beans with ripe plantain step by step
- Slice in plantain to sizes you desire..
- Parboil beans with a pressure pot for 30mins..
- Wash and put back on heat,pour in water but let the water not cover it..
- Put the onion,ginger then cook and allow it to cook for 12mins..
- After 12mins,add the slice plantain,crayfish,tymeric,salt and maggi seasoning then cook for 12mins..
- Pour in palmoil and cover to cook for 5mins.turn it with a wooden spoon very well and lower the heat cook for 2mins..
- Enjoy the meal..
Their consistent flavor and texture can also be used in savory dishes and even desserts. This product can be found in the frozen foods aisle. They come in a tray you can pop in the oven or. Plantain may also reduce acidity levels, which can help with the prevention of ulcers and even relieve its symptoms. Studies on rats that developed ulcers as a result of daily aspirin use have revealed that eating unripe green plantain can not only prevent the formation of ulcers but also help to heal them.