Beans & Plantain Agwororagwo. Перевод слова beans, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. A bean is the seed of one of several genera of the flowering plant family Fabaceae, which are used as vegetables for human or animal food. They can be cooked in many different ways, including boiling, frying, and baking, and are used in several traditional dishes throughout the world.
From Middle English bene, from Old English bēan ("bean, pea, legume"), from Proto-Germanic *baunō ("bean"), from Proto-Indo-European *bʰabʰ- ("bean"). Cognate with Scots bene, bein ("bean"), West Frisian bean ("bean"), Dutch boon ("bean"), German Bohne ("bean"), Danish bønne ("bean". Beans and legumes are the fruits or seeds of a family of plants called Fabaceae. You can cook Beans & Plantain Agwororagwo using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beans & Plantain Agwororagwo
- Prepare 2 cups of brown beans.
- It’s 1 of Knor Maggi.
- You need of Fresh Pepper (to your taste).
- Prepare 1 of Large Onion bulb.
- Prepare of Grinded Crayfish.
- It’s leaves of Utazi.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s of Red Oil.
- Prepare 3 of Plantains.
- It’s of Chopped seasoned meat(beef or chicken).
- Prepare of Oven for roasting the plantain, then a wooden spatula for turning all ingredients together.
- Prepare of Tomatoes (optional).
They are commonly eaten around the world and are a rich source of fiber and B vitamins. Any of various twining herbs of the genus Phaseolus in the pea family. Beans definition, the edible nutritious seed of various plants of the legume family, especially of the genus Phaseolus. Bean, seed or pod of certain leguminous plants of the family Fabaceae.
Beans & Plantain Agwororagwo step by step
- First select the beans and wash properly then put to boil with the appropriate amount of water..
- Get your Onion, pepper, Utazi leaves, Tomatoes wash them then slice them separately and set aside..
- Get your plantains pill them and put them into your oven to roast. (Note if you don't have an oven, you can fry with either red or Grandnut oil allowing them to burn a little), then set aside..
- To the cooking beans(at the time of it becoming ready), add your maggi, salt, all grinded crayfish, some of your sliced pepper and leave to cook together..
- At this point all the things are ready to combine. Get a bigger bowl, put your cooked beans into it, get your roasted plantain then cut into pieces into the beans, pour the adequate amount of red oil to it. Then turn all the ingredients together using your wooden spatula (aka turning garri)..
- Serve into a flat plate in a mountain-like shape, spread you remaining pepper, onion, and Utazi leaves, Tomatoes then pour a little oil on them..
- Serve with chilled soft drink to enable you enjoy the taste well..
Learn more about the physical and nutritional characteristics of beans and some of the economically important species and. Written and directed by Animator Alvise Avati and produced by Animation Director Eamonn Butler. Beans, a short film with an unexpected ending. Beans can be divided into two main groups: those with edible pods (green beans) and those with edible seeds. Beans can be served on their own, but they combine well with other flavourings and foods.