Porriage beans with ripe plantain. If you are searching for how to cook porridge with beans and ripe plantain, here you can find several handy pieces of advice. It's a popular meal and you may enjoy it a lot in many countries but the typical Nigerian beans porridge is exactly what you need. While the plantains are cooling, puree the beans in a food processor until smooth.
Therefore combining Beans and Ripe Plantain is Called *Delicious Poison.* I will advise we avoid Cooking, Baking, Frying and Boiling Ripe Plantains… Cooking Food like Beans with Unripe Plantain has No problems. In Fact, It is a Perfect Combination which makes digestion easy. Fried ripe plantains can be found not only on tables throughout the Caribbean but in other parts of the world. You can cook Porriage beans with ripe plantain using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Porriage beans with ripe plantain
- You need 4 cups of Beans.
- You need 7 of Ripe plantain.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 2 of Seasoning.
- You need 2 of cooking spoon Red oil.
- You need 2 of Onions.
- Prepare 7 of medium sized Fresh pepper.
- You need 2 of cooking spon Crayfish.
For example, in the South American country of Guyana, fried ripe plantains are traditionally served with one of their national dishes, cook-up rice (rice, beans, and meat cooked with coconut milk). Fried ripe plantains are probably the most well known way to cook plantains and also the easiest way to cook them. Even then there are so many options for I've been a fan of plantains for many years, and have enjoyed these simple fried ones with black beans and rice for sometime. Ripe Plantains can be found on every table throughout the Caribbean, Central America and South America.
Porriage beans with ripe plantain instructions
- Parboil beans for 30 minutes,with a pressure pot.allow it to cool.
- Drain the water,chop onion and fresh pepper and blend the crayfish..
- Place back the beans on fire in a pot,boiled for 5minutes and add the chopped onion and ginger and garlic..
- After 15minues add the crayfish and fresh pepper and salt.keep boiling.
- Peel and cut the ripe plantain and putinside the beans onces the beans is soft..
- Then put the red oil,boil for 6minutes.turn with a spartula and cover back again.
- By now the porriage is formed.stir and bring down is ready..
Their consistent flavor and texture can also be used in savory dishes and even desserts. This product can be found in the frozen foods aisle. They come in a tray you can pop in the oven or. Plantain may also reduce acidity levels, which can help with the prevention of ulcers and even relieve its symptoms. Studies on rats that developed ulcers as a result of daily aspirin use have revealed that eating unripe green plantain can not only prevent the formation of ulcers but also help to heal them.