Real Italian Meatballs.
You can have Real Italian Meatballs using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Real Italian Meatballs
- Prepare 1 lb of spicy italian sausage.
- You need 1/2 lb of ground veal.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Asiago cheese, finely grated.
- It’s 1/3 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of finely chopped flat parsley.
- It’s 1/4 cup of finely chopped fresh oregeno.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper (fresh ground) to taste.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic, minced.
Real Italian Meatballs instructions
- THOROUGHLY mix ingredients together, using your bare hands..
- put back in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- roll into balls about the same size as a hard boiled egg, but round..
- place raw meatballs on q not stick cookie sheet, almost touching..
- brush tops lightly with olive oil.
- broil on high for 8 minutes, flip meatballs, brush the other side with olive oil and broil for another 8 minutes..
- add to a marinara sauce, and simmer for at least 25 minutes..
- serve over spaghetti, grate romano cheese on top before serving..