Cinnamon and liquorice cookies – vegan. The Best Vegan Cinnamon Cookie Recipes on Yummly Cinnamon Cookie Dough Bars (and Photos Of Ltev Signing At Chapters), Gingerbread Cookie Butter The slightly molasses-ey flavor of the brown sugar more closely mimics the cookie's original sweetener, date sugar. If you don't like liquorice, substitute with ground ginger or mixed spice.
With nutty old-fashioned oats and sweet raisins in ever bite, I promise you won't be disappointed. These vegan chocolate spice cookies are similar to a molasses or a gingerbread cookie, but with just a hint of cocoa for a chocolate flavor. These are a great vegan cookie for Christmas, but I like molasses cookies year round! You can have Cinnamon and liquorice cookies – vegan using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon and liquorice cookies – vegan
- It’s 2 cups of ground almonds.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1-2 of tsps liquorice powder or ground star anise.
- You need 1/2 tsp of bicarb of soda.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of coconut oil, melted.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
If you like these chocolate spice cookies, you might also like these vegan chocolate rum cookies too. How to make vegan cinnamon roll cookies. I originally got the idea to make these cinnamon swirl cookies from one of my favorite dessert bloggers who made a similar recipe for her blog at Sally's Baking Addiction. After seeing her recipe, I knew I needed a vegan version of these beautiful vegan sugar cookies for Christmas.
Cinnamon and liquorice cookies – vegan instructions
- Preheat the oven to 200C..
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl..
- Add the maple syrup and melted coconut oil. Mix well..
- Scoop tablespoon-sized amounts of the mix, shape them into a ball and place on a lined baking tray – i forgot to line it but they didn’t stick too bad. Flatten them slightly so they are about 1cm thick..
- Bake for about 12 mins. Leave to cool or they collapse 🙁Then enjoy 😋.
Crispy outsides, chewy middles, and so easy to make! Gluten free, oil free, and refined sugar free! While the first batch is baking, scoop and refrigerate the second batch, then bake. I can't wait for you guys to try these amazing, chewy, gluten free, vegan Cinnamon Sugar Cookies!! I hope you love them as much as we do!