Porriage beans and ripe plantain. If you are searching for how to cook porridge with beans and ripe plantain, here you can find several handy pieces of advice. It's a popular meal and you may enjoy it a lot in many countries but the typical Nigerian beans porridge is exactly what you need. How to Cook Nigerian Beans with Plantain
While the plantains are cooling, puree the beans in a food processor until smooth. Choosing the right plantains for this recipe: Choose plantains that are yellow with black stripes. They should still be firm when you press on them with just. plantain porridge is easy to make, Learn how I made this plus all the ingredients used for making a delicious meal out of plantain. You can have Porriage beans and ripe plantain using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Porriage beans and ripe plantain
- You need of Ripe plantain.
- You need of Beans.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Fresh pepper.
- It’s cubes of Stock.
- It’s of Crayfish.
- It’s of Red oil.
- It’s of Garlic.
- It’s of Ginger.
Like I did state initially, you can even combine both ripe and unripe plantain. I decided to use frozen mackerel for this plantain porridge. Unripe plantain porridge can be mashed and given to babies being introduced to solids. A handful shred Ugu, uziza vegetables or scent leaves.
Porriage beans and ripe plantain instructions
- Rinse and cut the plantain then boil,remove the back and keep..
- Parboil the beans,Rinse and place back on the heat..
- Blend the ginger and garlic and add to it.with sliced onion.wait till is soft and boiling then put the blended crayfish and fresh pepper to it..
- After 10minutes add salt and red oil..
- After 10minutes,turn with a wooden spartular cover and boil few mins more and is ready..
It's a rich, delicious and very easy meal to prepare. It's a tasty and palatable dish prepared with ripe plantains and beans. Pepper&Salt to tasteNigerian Beans & Plantain Porridge. Daily Dietary Requirements Of An Average. About Plantain Health Benefits and Nutritional Values.