Honey Beans and Plantain Porridge.
You can cook Honey Beans and Plantain Porridge using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Beans and Plantain Porridge
- You need 2 cups of Clean Honey Beans.
- It’s 4 of Ripe plantains.
- It’s of I medium size shredded smoked fish.
- It’s 2 of cooking spoonful of Pounded crayfish.
- Prepare 4 of fresh yelllow pepper (pounded).
- It’s of I onions sliced.
- It’s 3 of cooking spoons of palm oil.
- You need 1 of small handful of Sliced Effrin leaves.
- You need half of spoon of black pepper.
- You need of Salt.
Honey Beans and Plantain Porridge step by step
- Rinse the already picked and clean Honey Beans, add into a pot of boiling water and cook on moderate heat till almost Soft.
- Wash the Plantains and cut into small sizes, straight into the pot of Honey Beans, add some salt and cover to cook..
- Once the Honey and Plantain cooked for about 15mins, add the pounded pepper, crayfish shredded Smoked Fish, sliced onions and black pepper and cover it up….
- After 5 mins, add the 3 cooking spoonful of palm oil, allow to cook till the water is almost Dried, then sprinkle in the sliced Effirin leaves..
- Stir everything up properly, the aroma at this point, is sooo tanterlizing, taste for salt. and remove from heat….
- Dish into a flat plate and enjoy your super yum Honey Beans snd Plantain porridge.