THE BEST Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies. How to make the best vegan chocolate chip cookies that taste just as good as the chocolate chip cookies you remember from childhood – these These vegan chocolate chip cookies are everything you could ever want in a chocolate chip cookie recipe – soft, chewy, and melt-in-your-mouth delicious! These Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies are thick, chewy, and loaded with gooey chocolate. Scoop the dough with an ice cream scoop onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
PERFECT Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe + TIP! The BEST Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Learn how to make the best chocolate chip cookies that just so happen to be vegan. You can cook THE BEST Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of THE BEST Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 1 cup of vegan margarine (I use Becel Vegan).
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 2 of egg replacements.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 cup of oats.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegan chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of pecans or walnuts.
They're perfectly chocolatey, soft & chewy, easy to make and don't require any funky ingredients. There's nothing like a fresh batch of chocolate chip cookies with a tall glass of almond milk, am I right? The perfect soft vegan chocolate chip cookies recipe with a few tricks to make them extra soft and thick. These are my go-to chocolate chip Everybody has their go-to, tried and true chocolate chip cookie recipe, right?
THE BEST Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat 375°F, bake 10min makes about 45 small or 35 large. Don't make them too small or they get hard.
- combine margarine, sugars, egg replacement, vanilla.
- combine dry together – flour, baking soda, baking powder.
- add dry to wet and mix.
- add oats, choc chips and nuts.
- Form in 1 inch or 1 1/2 inch balls.
Well, I used to before going vegan and since then it's been hit or miss. To make these vegan oatmeal chocolate chip cookies simply mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl and then directly add in the wet ingredients. These chocolate chip cookies are the best homemade chocolate chip cookies I've ever had. Use vegan/dairy free chocolate chips if necessary. The best chocolate chip cookies do exist!