Tami's Veal Shanks.
You can have Tami's Veal Shanks using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tami's Veal Shanks
- It’s 2 of veal shanks.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare to taste of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of fresh thyme.
- You need 1 Tbsp of fresh rosemary.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 2 of Roma tomatoes, diced.
- You need 1 cup of red wine.
- It’s of pre made polenta, optional.
Tami's Veal Shanks step by step
- Heat olive oil in a pan, season veal with salt and pepper, both sides. Season flour with salt and pepper and lightly flour veal. Brown veal on all sides..
- Place veal in crockpot, deglaze the pan with 1/4 cup of the wine, pour into crockpot and all ingredients except for the polenta..
- Cook on low for 6 hours. Enjoy!!.