Beans nd plantain jellof. Thanks for the love and support Let's make Nigerian Jellof Rice with beans and fried plantain for the weekend treat. Boli is also known as roasted plantain which is one of Nigerian street food.you can enjoy roasted plantain with roasted peanut,smoked mackerel Jellof beans. Hey guys. 🙂 Today i will be sharing with you all how i cook Yellow Rice with Red Kidney Beans it's very easy & fast!
Plantains are a Latin American and. A wide variety of yellow plantain options are available to you, such as variety, color, and type. Spoon rice into large serving bowl or individual soup bowls, top with plantains and vegetables, and garnish. You can have Beans nd plantain jellof using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beans nd plantain jellof
- You need of Ripe Plantain.
- It’s of Beans (neatly picked).
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Onions.
- Prepare of Groundnut Oil.
- Prepare of Crayfish.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- You need of Garlic.
- It’s of Ginger.
- Prepare of Curry powder.
Black bean plantain empanadas is what you might call an unusual combination of ingredients. For black bean plantain empanadas, the plantain should be ripe. How do you know it is ripe enough? Medium ripe plantains are yellow or yellow dappled with black, and they are slightly sweet.
Beans nd plantain jellof step by step
- WhiSort nd wash beans into boiling water nd cook once it starts boiling turn off heat nd drain water out. Add fresh water nd start boiling..
- While beans is boiling dice plantain into small cubes, ground crayfish, tomatoes, pepper nd onion..
- Now make stew wit ur ingredients nd when beans is abit soft add diced plantain nd stew nd using your cookpad spatula turn very well..
- Place back on heat after mixing nd allow to boil till tender nd plantain well cooked den serve.
- You can eat wit serve wit bread for hungry man, with garri for kpako nd wit sweet corn for ajebo as d spirit leads lol..
- Enjoy ur meal.
When the skins have turned almost They go well as a side dish with rice and beans. You'll also find that plantains are a key ingredient in a variety of popular recipes. Vegan black bean burritos are stuffed with savory beans, rice for staying power, sticky sweet fried plantains, and a hefty dollop of guacamole. A completely yellow peel means that the plantain will taste more like a potato than a banana. That's fine and all, but not.