Vegan Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can have Vegan Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need of Dry.
- You need 2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegan sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ground flax seed.
- It’s 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Wet.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1/3 cup of applesauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need of Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 1/2 of 10 oz. bag of vegan chocolate chips.
Vegan Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F Fahrenheit.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix all wet ingredients together in another bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop out tablespoons of dough and place on cookie sheet (these cookies are small, so I counted 2 cookies as one serving).
- Bake for 10 minutes.