Vegan chocolate peanut butter cookies. Yes, vegan peanut butter cookies that didn't taste vegan. (Ten years ago, veganism was much less mainstream than it is today.) It makes these cookies so amazingly melt-in-your-mouth soft! Be sure to also try my Chocolate Peanut Butter Nice Cream, because it is a huge reader favorite. The perfect vegan peanut butter cookie!
Full of peanut butter taste, vegan peanut butter cookies are easy to make and easier to eat! Building an optimal Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie. Store the cookies in an air tight container at room temperature for about one week or in the freezer for up to two months. You can have Vegan chocolate peanut butter cookies using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan chocolate peanut butter cookies
- Prepare 150 grams of dairy free spread (softened).
- Prepare 70 grams of peanut butter.
- Prepare 220 grams of caster sugar.
- Prepare 320 grams of self raising flour.
- It’s 100 grams of dark chocolate.
How to make vegan peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. The double PB combo makes my heart swoon, and the chocolate chips make the perfect flavor complement. The cookies bake up tender and hearty with the perfect combo of. This recipe incorporates peanut butter, so if you have a peanut butter only allergy and are not allergic to tree nuts, you can substitute almond butter.
Vegan chocolate peanut butter cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 220 (electric) or 200 (fan) degrees Celsius.
- Beat together butter and sugar until smooth and well combined.
- Sift in flour and gently mix until well combined (the mixture should be crumbly but hold together when compressed).
- Chop chocolate into small pieces.
- Add to cookie batter and mix.
- Lightly grease a baking tray.
- Form small, evenly sized balls with cookie batter.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
These are the best vegan peanut butter cookies, ever! They will melt in your mouth, with their soft centers and chewy edges. You can always add some chocolate chips to the dough, or try dipping half of the baked cookies in melted chocolate (SO YUMMY, I did this with some of the cookies.) Peanut butter – I used unsalted natural peanut butter, no sugar added. I recommend to use fresh, runny peanut butter or the recipe won't work Nutrition panel is for one vegan chocolate peanut butter cookie. These peanut butter chocolate cookies are made gluten-free by using almonds and gluten-free oats – both ground in my Vitamix to make a flour.