Plantain beans porridge and white rice. This beans porridge recipe is the best way to prepare beans and enjoy it. Learn about all my recipes and why this is my favorite Nigerian food of all time. I really like the taste of porridge beans especially when it is made with ripe plantain, I only learned recently to fry the plantain instead of the.
Beans lover or not, you would love this meal. The sweet power of plantain has made it special. And crayfish and dry fish flavours Anything rice got me and this brown rice isn't an exception. You can have Plantain beans porridge and white rice using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Plantain beans porridge and white rice
- Prepare of Beans.
- Prepare of Plantain.
- It’s of Rice.
- Prepare of Fish.
- Prepare of Pepper, tomatoes, onion ginger galic.
- Prepare of Palm oil,veg oil.
- You need cube of Maggi bottom pot and knorr.
But please take my advice on this one, do not try this recipe with white rice because. And your Beans and Plantain Porridge is ready. You can eat it as it is or topped with tomato stew, or simply serve with bread. Dear Nky Lily Lete, I just tried out beans and plantain porridge and it is super easy to cook.
Plantain beans porridge and white rice instructions
- Par boil ur rice and wash then add salt and cook till soft. Wash ur beans par boil for 15min then drain the water rinse again. Add ur onion,pepper,maggi bottom pot,Palm oil and over ripe plantain in the pressure pot and cook for 15min..
- Wash fish marinate and fry in hot oil, then fry ur blended pepper with ginger and garlic and add ur fry fish allow to cook for 3min then serve.
Would you please be so kind and explain how to cook jollof rice- I mess it up. Plantain porridge is a Nigerian vegetable stew made with the starchy cousin of common bananas. Plantains are simmered until tender in a flavorful broth along with assorted vegetables and sometimes fish, beans or meat. There is no one recipe for this nutritious dish. This is how to prepare beans and plantain porridge in a different way.