Vickys Pork Steaks with Creamy Garlic Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF. Made with easy ingredients like avocado, olive oil, cilantro, lime, garlic, and parsley! It's a layer of moist chocolate cake, covered in hot fudge sauce mixed with Thin Mint crumbs. Chili Sauce Recipe Sauce Recipes Vegetarian Recipes Cooking Recipes Healthy Recipes Tofu Dinner Recipes Tofu Meals Cooking Dishes Coconut Tofu Recipes.
Find thousands of free, expert-tested, printable recipes on Recent studies have shown that garlic is a proven antibiotic, reduces blood-cholesterol levels and is an effective decongestant. How to Make Steak With Creamy Garlic Parmesan Sauce. Raise your hand if you love pulled pork! You can have Vickys Pork Steaks with Creamy Garlic Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Pork Steaks with Creamy Garlic Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 4-6 of boneless pork steaks.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare of Salt & fresh black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sunflower spread / butter.
- You need 1 of white onion, chopped.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 80 ml (1/4 cup) of chicken stock.
- Prepare 420 ml of (1 & 3/4 cups) full fat coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornflour / cornstarch.
- Prepare 3 handfuls of baby spinach leaves.
- It’s of Parmesan-style cheese such as Violife vegan brand – optional.
Smoky, sweet, and tender pork, what's not to love?! From sandwiches to tacos to quesadillas to grilled cheese, pulled pork is a welcome addition to all of our. Return the pork chops to the cooker and cover with the crushed garlic cloves. All recipes by : Kellyann Petrucci.
Vickys Pork Steaks with Creamy Garlic Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Season the pork with the paprika and some salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and add the pork steaks.
- Cook for 3 – 4 minutes on each side until browned then remove from the pan.
- Add the sunflower spread to the pan and let melt. Add the onion, garlic and Italian seasoning and cook for a few minutes until the onion is softening.
- Add the stock and let simmer a few minutes until slightly reduced.
- Mix the cornflour with a dash of the milk to make a slurry. Add the rest of the milk to the frying pan then when it starts to boil, whisk the cornstarch mixture in. If you want to add some parmesan, do it now so it can melt in.
- Let cook for 2 minutes or until thickened then add the spinach in and simmer until wilted (Jack can't tolerate spinach so I added mine after the next stage once I'd taken his pork steak out of the pan).
- Add the pork back to the pan and finish cooking through, turning each steak after 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Pork Chops with a Creamy Garlic Sauce. Pork with Garlic Sauce is a much-loved classic. When the pork and vegetables are coated in the deliciously spicy and garlicky sauce (thanks to the addition of spicy bean paste, 豆瓣酱), the flavors and textures make for a wonderfully saucy, traditional Yu Xiang Rou. Perfectly tender, juicy steak is served with the most velvety cream sauce that just melts in your mouth! And a side of this perfectly juicy, tender, melt-in-your mouth steak.