Baklava #bakingcontest. Tahinli Cevizli Kuru Baklava Tarifi – Hazır Yufkayla Rulo Baklava Kurabiyesi. Hazır Baklava Yufkasından Peynirli Sodalı Rulo Börek Tarifi. This heavenly Baklava combines honey-soaked layers of flaky phyllo pastry with spiced walnuts.
It is made of layers of phyllo dough filled with chopped nuts, such as walnuts, almonds, or pistachios, and sweetened with syrup or honey. This honey baklava is flaky, crisp and tender and I love that it isn't overly sweet. It's basically a party in your mouth. You can cook Baklava #bakingcontest using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baklava #bakingcontest
- It’s 20 sheets of phyllo pastry.
- You need 1 cup of toasted almonds.
- Prepare 1 cup of toasted cashew nuts.
- It’s 1 cup of toasted peanuts.
- It’s 3 tbspn of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 2 cups of melted butter/margarine.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of lemons.
I am a huge fan of baklava and this is the BEST baklava recipe I have ever tried. 🎦 Baklava. Not to be confused with balaclava or Balaklava. Easy baklava recipe made with layers of honey-soaked New to making baklava from scratch? This easy step-by-step tutorial and expert tips will help you make the BEST honey baklava every single time!
Baklava #bakingcontest instructions
- Grind the nuts together into coarse.
- ASSEMBLING:Grease the baking tin with melted butter,Place the first phyllo sheet, grease the sheet again,sprinkle the nuts,another greased sheet,then nuts,do that sequentially until all the sheets r done..
- NOTE:Place the filo sheet in the baking pan first then use pastry brush to brush the melted butter. Also make sure u place 3 or more greased sheets with a generous amount of nuts..
- Cut the baklava into desired shape,before baking it.Then bake 180° for 40 min till golden brown..
- SUGAR SYRUP:While the baklava is baking,Boil the water,along with sugar n squeezed lemon until the sugar dissolves.Also grated sm orange rind for flavour..
- After the baklava is done,let it cool for a min,then pour sugar syrup on top.make sure the syrup is warm.garnish with nuts..
- Recut again and let the baklava sit fr abt 2 hrs so that it soaks the sugar syrup.Serve n Enjoy..
- Another shape.
Baklava uses phyllo dough stacked with honey and nuts to make a sweet Mediterranean dessert that everyone will love. Make sauce while baklava is baking. Boil sugar and water until sugar is melted. Baklava is a delicious phyllo pastry popular in Middle Eastern countries. Its supposed origins are My first time I just made a mess of dried out phyllo and butter and the baklava tasted wonderful regardless.