Fried plantain,boiled beans and fish stew. Nigerian Fried Fish Stew: Preparing the almighty Nigerian red stew with fish so that the fish does not scatter. The major challenge when preparing Nigerian Fish Stew is that the fish scatters in the stew. In this recipe, I will show how to prepare this stew and the fish will still be intact.
Here is an alternative to Ok, I dread boiling beans so while am at it – I cook more than enough beans needed and save the rest. How to prepare fried plantain and egg stew. Peel plantain and cut into desirable sizes. You can cook Fried plantain,boiled beans and fish stew using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried plantain,boiled beans and fish stew
- You need of Ripe plantain.
- Prepare of Beans.
- You need of Red pepper, tomatoes, Scotch bonnet, onion n spring onions.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Seasonings n salt.
- You need of Curry.
Hi guys, this is another "What's for Dinner" video which I really like doing so I will be doing lots more. I made the bean stew by boiling black eyed peas. Fried ripe plantains can be found not only on tables throughout the Caribbean but in other parts of the world. Some people prepare it to accompany every meal while others make it accompany specific meals.
Fried plantain,boiled beans and fish stew instructions
- Wash beans soak wit hot water.
- Place pot on fire add water to the pot and cover untill it start boiling den seive d water dat u soaked d beans den put d beans to the boiling water cover and allow to cook.
- Peel plantain,sliced it to ur desired shapes add to it little salt.
- Place pan on fire put ur oil for frying and leave until it is hot den u put ur sliced plantain to it and fry until golden brown.
- Wash ur red pepper,tomatoes, Scotch bonnet,onions,spring onions,nd garlic and blend it ol together.
- In a pot put oil place on fire add ur blend kayan miya,little baking powder, seasonings and stir fry.
- Den add ur fried fish and little water den taste it if their s need to add d seasoning cover to cook for 5mnts.
For example, in the South American country of Guyana, fried ripe plantains are traditionally. Nigerian Beef Stew is similar to the chicken stew,but in this recipe,beef is used instead of Chicken. This tasty savory stew is often served over boiled rice, boiled and fried plantains, yams, potatoes and boiled beans. Nigerian Beef Stew can also be used for preparing jollof Rice ,Rice & beans and. Fried plantains are a versatile dish that can be served at any meal.