HomeBaked Marie Gold Biscuit.
You can cook HomeBaked Marie Gold Biscuit using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of HomeBaked Marie Gold Biscuit
- It’s 1.5 Cups of Whole Wheat Flour.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Butter At Room Temperature Or Margarine(For Vegan).
- It’s 1/2 Cup or to Taste of Powder Sugar.
- You need 1 Tbsp (As Per Your Choice) of Cardamom / Cinnamon Powder Or Vanilla Essence-.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 Cup Or Less of Milk If Required.
HomeBaked Marie Gold Biscuit instructions
- Sift flour in a mixing bowl and add all the dry ingredients to it..
- Gently mix all the ingredients. Add butter and start rubbing with other ingredients..
- Add milk slowly if dough is not combining and start making dough. and dough must be soft..
- Preheat your microwave oven as per the settings..
- My oven is at 180 Deg C for cookies. So preheat at this temperature..
- Divide the dough into 2-3 parts and start rolling into a big disk..
- Cut biscuits with the round cookie cutter or with any round object. For making holes in it prick it with fork. So that they won't get fluffed and make a marie gold cookie..
- Arrange then on a baking tray and bake it for 14-15 minutes or until light golden in colour..
- After it gets done let them cool on rack and store in the air tight container. Enjoy home baked marie goldies with chai ki cuskis..