Bhapa Sandesh or steamed sandesh dipped in Rabdi. Bhapa Sondesh, Bengali Steamed sandesh, Oriya Steamed Chena, Chhena Steam Mitha, Sandesh Recipe in Hindi #SandeshRecipe #OriyaRecipe #bengaliRecipe. Bhapa Sandesh or steamed Sandesh is a traditional Bengali Sandesh recipe , we made these recipe in steam that's why it's call steamed or bhapa Sandesh. Steamed Sandesh / Bhapa Sandesh is an Indian Sweet (Traditionally From Bengal) Made with Soft Cottage Cheese and Some DryFruits and Flavourings, Steamed.
It has a mouth-melting texture and serving it cold helps to make it more delicious. Sandesh or Sondesh, as it is pronounced in Bengali, is a traditional and much loved sweet from the state of West Bengal in It can be flavoured in many ways. Check out my easy sandesh/sondesh recipe here. You can cook Bhapa Sandesh or steamed sandesh dipped in Rabdi using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bhapa Sandesh or steamed sandesh dipped in Rabdi
- It’s 500 of mil milk for making Chenna.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 litre of milk for making rabdi.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare of Few strands of kesar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
- It’s of Few chopped pistachios.
- It’s of For caramelising.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
Another popular variation is Badam Bhog and can be served topped with rabdi cream. When it comes to bhapa sandesh, I highly recommend whole ricotta cheese. The cooking time and cooling time is long for bhapa sandesh, and that means you need to plan your cooking accordingly. Sandesh is a popular sweet of Orissa and West Bengal.
Bhapa Sandesh or steamed sandesh dipped in Rabdi step by step
- First heat a pan add milk when it starts to boil turn off the heat slowly add the lemon juice when milk cuddle completely pour this in a muslin cloth wash them in cold water then squeeze the excess water in it.
- Now in a broad plate take out the cheena mash it with wrist until it becomes soft then transfer this mixture in a big mixing bowl now slowly add milk and sugar to make a very soft batter like consistency then.
- Take a plate pour the batter sprinkle with some saffron strands put it in steamer for 30 minutes in a low medium heat in the meanwhile.
- Make a rabdi heat a Kadhai pour milk in a low medium heat reduce the milk to 1/4 th then add sugar,saffron strands cook it for few more minutes once done turn off the heat take it out in a bowl.
- Now make a sugar decoration For this in a pan add sugar and water in a low heat after few minutes it starts to change the colour then turn off the heat now stir it with spoon when it becomes slightly thick pouring consistency then starts making designs with it…
It is made up of lesser no.of ingredients and scrumptious to eat. It has a mouth-melting texture and serving it cold helps to make it more delicious. Here is a step by step recipe to make steamed Sandesh along with pictures. 'Bhapa Sandesh' or steamed milk fudge need no introduction to any Bengali , for others it is a specific type of sweet or dessert created with chenna (Indian Cut it into the pieces. Sprinkle or decorated with some chopped pistachios and serve! Note: Please note that the Chenna.