Beans corn and plantain. Busy with so much to keep up with? We've got a great meal you can make with ease: Sympli ripe plantain fries and cornchaff (Corn and beans one pot) also. Caribbean Plantain & Bean Boats are the epitome of having fun with your food, not only while making it but while eating it.
Anyways have I told you how much I heart beans? My favorite is fried plantains and beans but can't have it all the time. Here is an alternative to fried plantains and beans. You can have Beans corn and plantain using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beans corn and plantain
- It’s of Beans.
- You need of Corn.
- You need of Plantain.
- It’s of Fish.
- Prepare of Cow skin.
- It’s of Crayfish.
- It’s of Carrot.
- Prepare of Green beans.
- It’s of Green pepper.
- Prepare of Onions.
- You need of Salt.
- You need cubes of Seasoning.
- Prepare of Palm oil.
To serve, layer rice, beans, plantains, vegetable slaw, and any other desired toppings or sauces. We went with habanero hot sauce, lime wedges, avocado, and I added kernel corn to the beans. It was so nice to have a different meal on a Monday. I will be making this meal part of my family roster!
Beans corn and plantain step by step
- Select beans from stone, wash beans and cook for 10min, remove water and rinse.
- In a pressure pot put the beans add onion, seasoning cube and cook for 15-20min..
- In another pot boil corn till soft allow to cool off and extract the seed.
- Spice fish and pormo and cook when is ready add to beans.
- Fry plantain with palm oil and set aside.
- Add the palm oil in the beans, add corn fried plantain and veggies spice if need be cook for 5min and enjoy.
Plantains are in Asian and Latin American markets. This recipe proves that corn tortillas don't need to be fried to have the same satisfying crunch as tortilla chips. Be sure to cool the filling before you put. Mash beans until mixture is thickened but still chunky, and some beans remain whole. M ainly for sowing corn, can also sowing bean, cotton seeds, peanut and sunflower seeds.