Rhubarb flumble (flapjack+crumble).
You can cook Rhubarb flumble (flapjack+crumble) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rhubarb flumble (flapjack+crumble)
- It’s of For rhubarb.
- It’s 8/10 stick of rhubarb.
- You need 50 g of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of For the topping.
- Prepare 50 g of porridge oats.
- Prepare 50 g of sugar.
- You need 50 g of butter melted (coconut oil for vegan option).
- It’s 30 g of desiccated coconut.
Rhubarb flumble (flapjack+crumble) instructions
- Start by warming up the oven on 180°C.
- Start by cutting the rhubarb into bite-size chunks and put them in a pan with the sugar until the sugar has melted remove from the pan and set aside in a bowl.
- For the topping start by melting the butter either on Bain Marie or in the microwave on defrost setting. Add the sugar, the porridge oats and the coconut and mix well.
- In an oven proof dish lay down the rhubarb, I like to use a quite small dish so that the rhubarb stacks up quite high and add the topping on top. Put in the oven to cook for approximately 25 to 30 minutes. Serve hot alone or with custard or ice cream or cream..