Cashewnut Rose Baklava. Traditional arabic dessert baklava with cashew, walnuts and cardamom with an eucalyptus branch on a wooden table. Homemade baklava with nuts and honey. Cashew Baklava Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Manufacturer of a wide range of products which include Cashew Nut Filled Dates, Chocolate Coated Dates With Dry Fruit Filling, Almond Tartlet, Pistachio Tartlet, Baklava. This is a crispy sweet pastry product delicately hand made with fine filo leaves, filled with nuts, buttered and then gently coated with a light syrup. I've interpreted the traditional flavours and components of baklava in a modern way. You can cook Cashewnut Rose Baklava using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cashewnut Rose Baklava
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of Almond flakes chopped.
- You need 1 cup of Walnuts chopped.
- It’s 1/3 cup of fine Sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chopped pistachios.
- It’s 1/2 cup +2 tablespoons of Cashew nuts chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup + 3 tablespoons of castor Sugar.
- You need 2 cups of Water.
- Prepare 200 grams of unsalted Butter.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of ghee.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 pinch of Clove powder.
- You need 2 Teaspoons of lemon juice.
- Prepare 20 of puff pastry sheets.
This dessert is a syrup lover's dream and is best served with black kahva to balance out the sweetness. Make nut free baklava with this super easy recipe. She wanted to bring Baklava, but because so many of the kids at her school have nut allergies we were really afraid to send anything containing nuts. Recipe for the most delicious Nut-Free Baklava ever, made from phyllo dough, dried apricots, shredded coconut, and golden raisins.
Cashewnut Rose Baklava instructions
- Mix the almonds, walnuts, cashew nuts, cinnamon, clove powder in a small bowl. Our filling is ready. Keep it aside..
- Heat a saucepan. Add water and add 2 cups sugar and bring to boil. Simmer for 10-15 mins until the syrup is a little thick. Keep it aside..
- In a baking dish, evenly brush the butter. Butter 10 sheets of pastry and lay them one after the other in the baking dish..
- Spread the filling on the sheets evenly. Cover the filling by another 10 buttered pastry sheets. Brush the top of pastry with butter after layering with last sheet..
- Cut the pastry sheets in square shapes and slightly turn corners inwards to make rose shape..
- When it's baked, take it out of the oven and slowly pour the sugar syrup evenly on top. Let the pastry soak the syrup for 5-6 hours in refrigerator..
- Pre heat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius and bake it for an hour, until the top of pastry turns brown..
- In the mean time Caramelised 3 tablespoon sugar and 1/2 tablespoon ghee. Now add 2 tablespoon chopped cashews and 1 tablespoon pistachios. Quickly pour on silicone tray and let it cool. Soft Caramelised cashews are ready..
- Once baklava is ready, serve it on plates. Garnish with Caramelised pistachio and cashews. If desired add more syrup..
- Yummy and unique dish is ready to relish..
What's your favorite Middle Eastern pastry? Yep — a sweet pastry made with layers of phyllo dough. Chocolate Coated Baklava Truffle with Almond Flake. A mixture of all different types of Baklava. Baklava Turkieh Cashew , Find Complete Details about Baklava Turkieh Cashew,Baklava from Pastry Supplier or Manufacturer-Damas Sweets Sdn Bhd.