You can have Vegan Bruschetta using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Bruschetta
- You need 3 of brown bread slices.
- It’s 1 of chopped green chilli.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped ginger-garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of boiled green peas.
- It’s 1 cup of boiled & shredded purple cabbage.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped red capsicum.
- Prepare 2 of chopped baby corns.
- You need 1 cup of chopped cucumber.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled broccoli florets.
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- You need 1 of cheese cube (grated).
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Vegan Bruschetta step by step
- Apply butter on both the sides of the bread slices and roast them till they are crisp. Keep aside..
- For the topping, melt 1 tbsp butter in a pan. Add 1 chopped green chilli, 1 tbsp chopped ginger-garlic, 1 tbsp chopped tomatoes and saute. Let the tomatoes turn soft..
- Add 1 cup boiled green peas, 1 cup boiled & shredded purple cabbage, 1 cup boiled broccoli florets, 1 cup chopped cucumber, 2 chopped baby corns, 1 cup chopped red capsicum. Cover for 3-4 minutes & let the veggies steam..
- Add 1 tsp sugar, salt as per taste, 1 tsp red chilli flakes, 1 tbsp grated cheese. Let it remain on gas with covered lid for 1-2 minutes. Remove and let the topping cool..
- Place the 3 toasted bread slices on a baking tray and spread the topping all over. Add some cheese over it..
- Let the slices bake at 180 degrees in a pre-heated oven for 3-4 minutes. Serve hot with a mayo dip made by combining 2 tbsp mayonnaise, 1 tsp red chilli flakes, and 1 tsp sugar. You can even cut it in triangles or squares for easy bite size pieces..