Vegan chocolate chip cookies. Vegan chocolate chip cookies that taste like regular chocolate chip cookies. Chocolate chip cookies have been one of my favorite desserts for as long as I can remember. Give me a choice, and I'll choose chocolate chip cookies over cake or candy any day of the week.
These Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies are thick, chewy, and loaded with gooey chocolate. No one will guess they're vegan! Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies made from scratch are the BEST! You can have Vegan chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan chocolate chip cookies
- It’s 50 g of vegan butter.
- You need 75 g of light soft brown sugar.
- Prepare 25 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 100 g of flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cornflour.
- You need 75 g of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tbs of dairy free milk.
By swapping out just a few ingredients and making some minor adjustments, we've created vegan chocolate chip cookies that are sweet, chewy and satisfying. Use vegan/dairy free chocolate chips if necessary. **Oil notes: You can taste the coconut or olive oil flavor lightly in these cookies. For completely neutral-flavored cookies, use a neutral-flavored oil such as avocado oil or safflower oil. Make it dairy free/vegan: Simply use.
Vegan chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Using an electric mixer, whisk together butter, light soft brown sugar, caster sugar, milk and vanilla extract until soft and lighter in colour.
- Sift in flour, cornflour and baking powder. Mix until evenly combined..
- Stir in chopped dark chocolate pieces until evenly distributed.
- Portion using a tablespoon measure and roll into balls.
- Place 4-6 dough balls on your baking sheet with enough space for them to spread..
- Bake at 180°C for 10-12 mins or until lightly golden around the edge..
Learn how to make PERFECT chocolate chip cookies that just so happen to be vegan. They're perfectly chocolatey, soft & chewy, easy to make and don't require any funky ingredients. These vegan chocolate chip cookies have become the first thing we make anytime we're craving a sweet treat, and I'm SO excited that I'm finally sharing this recipe with all of you! Jack and I have had it on repeat for the last few months, and I think you're going to love it. It calls for basic ingredients and.