Baklava. This heavenly Baklava combines honey-soaked layers of flaky phyllo pastry with spiced walnuts. It's a great make-ahead dessert perfect for the holidays or special occasions. Tahinli Cevizli Kuru Baklava Tarifi – Hazır Yufkayla Rulo Baklava Kurabiyesi.
It is made of layers of phyllo dough filled with chopped nuts, such as walnuts, almonds, or pistachios, and sweetened with syrup or honey. Baklava uses phyllo dough stacked with honey and nuts to make a sweet Mediterranean dessert that everyone will love. Make sauce while baklava is baking. You can have Baklava using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baklava
- Prepare 15 sheets of pastry.
- You need 1 cup of chopped dryfruits.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar syrup.
- You need 4 Tsp of melted butter.
- You need 1 Tsp of rose water.
Boil sugar and water until sugar is melted. Baklava is a delicious phyllo pastry popular in Middle Eastern countries. Its supposed origins are My first time I just made a mess of dried out phyllo and butter and the baklava tasted wonderful regardless. Easy baklava recipe made with layers of honey-soaked New to making baklava from scratch?
- Take a pack of pastry sheet.it is easily available in the super market..
- Brush with Butter a square baking tin..
- Put one sheet in it.spread butter in it.put 7 sheets one by one.spread butter all sheets..
- Spread chopped dryfruits all over. Again arrange sheets 8 sheets one by one, spreading Butter in it.cut it in square size..
- Now put it in the preheated oven at 180 for 15 miniutes..
- Take it out from the oven.spread sugar syrup in it. spreading time add 2 Tsp rosewater in the syrup.(for making the syrup we need,1 cup of water,& 1 cup of sugar boil & desolve it.)garnish it some dryfruits.it is a turkish sweet dish..
This easy step-by-step tutorial and expert tips will help you make the BEST honey baklava every single time! This honey baklava is flaky, crisp and tender and I love that it isn't overly sweet. It's basically a party in your mouth. I am a huge fan of baklava and this is the BEST baklava recipe I have ever tried. The iconic Baklava is astonishingly straight forward to make!