Vegan Lemon Curd. Pour this into a fancy jar and tie a little bow or serve as a luxurious addition to breakfast in bed. Lemon curd is so delicious, but it's so not vegan-friendly. So I set off to make my own inspired version.
This lemon curd recipe is a dairy-free, egg-free recipe rendition on the classic recipe, suitable for vegans Traditional lemon curd calls for the use of egg yolks and a frightening amount of butter. Vegan Lemon Curd can be used in all the same ways traditional lemon curd is used. I love it on top fresh fruit for a lovely quick dessert. You can have Vegan Lemon Curd using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Lemon Curd
- It’s 200 ml of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 100 ml of Water.
- Prepare 200 g of Sugar.
- It’s 60 ml of Dairy Free Milk.
- It’s 70 g of Dairy Free Butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Cornflour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
Or it works really well layered between cake and coconut cream. This vegan lemon curd is the real deal. Lemony, luscious, and with a perfect balance between tart and sweet, it also has that perfect lemon curd consistency: runny yet thick, good both for drizzling and for. Vegan lemon curd -a sweet, creamy, intensely lemony spread that is totally vegan and ready in This vegan lemon curd is utterly addictive; despite the fact that it will keep for a couple of weeks in.
Vegan Lemon Curd instructions
- Add the cornflour to a stainless steel pan. Gradually whisk in the water to make a smooth paste then whisk in the lemon juice and sugar..
- Place over medium-low heat and stir until the sugar has dissolved. Cook until thickened, stirring continuously..
- Turn the heat to low and add the milk, butter and turmeric, stirring until melted and smooth. Remove from the heat..
- Pour the hot lemon curd into a 500ml jar. Seal and place in the fridge overnight to set before serving..
This Healthy Vegan Lemon Curd is creamy, sweet, tart, and delicious. You'd never know it's Lemon Curd has been on my Recipe Wishlist for years now! I don't know why it took me so long to make it… Homemade Vegan Lemon Curd is tangy, perfectly sweet and SO easy to make! Creamy and smooth, with no eggs. Perfect for scones, biscuits and other baked goods!