Smoked Duck Fried Rice. How about the fried rice full of smoked ducks? Smoked Duck Fried Rice recipe by me. Ingredients: overnight cold cooked rice smoked duck meat, sliced shrimp Chinese celery leaves, chopped.
Peking duck fried rice tastes way better than takeout. Let me tell you a secret – you don't need duck meat or a wok to cook this. This fried rice recipe belongs to the category of recipes that I'd highly recommend to anyone new to Chinese cooking. You can cook Smoked Duck Fried Rice using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoked Duck Fried Rice
- It’s 10 small of Pearl onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 2 cup of cooked white rice or leftover rice.
- It’s 2 tsp of hoisin sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of slice cooked ready to eat smoked duck.
- It’s 1 dash of White pepper.
It's a flexible recipe and very forgiving. Duck Fried Rice. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Easy rice stir-fry with Peking duck and various aromatics for a true Asian style comfort food dish in just a few short minutes. A smoked duck recipe with step-by-step instructions on how to smoke duck or goose at home.
Smoked Duck Fried Rice instructions
- cooked rice as usual or used leftover rice optional.
- in pan add ready to eat and cooked slice smoked duck with pearl onion and 1 tbsp of light soy sauce stir fry.
- add cooked white rice then add another 1 tbsp of light soy sauce and stir fry for 3 minute.
- add hoisin sauce and mix well for another 2 minute till rice are no longer wet and lightly crisps.
- off heat and add white pepper mix well and serve immediately.
- Keep in thermos great as lunchbox.
Allow the duck to cool before carving. Sliced thin and on the diagonal, smoked duck is fantastic as You can also carve a whole breast, sear the skin side in a frying pan until it crisps again, and serve it. How to smoke a duck for the holidays complete with an excellent recipe for homemade dirty rice. Flaked tinapang bangus (smoked milkfish) is stir fried with rice, chopped carrot, shredded cabbage, cauliflower florets, scallions and eggs. Because tinapang bangus is fully cooked and ready to eat, the only preparation it needs for this fried rice recipe is to flake the flesh and discard the skin, head and tail.