You can have Varan Bhaat using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Varan Bhaat
- You need 3/4 cup of rice.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of tur dal.
- It’s of as required Water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of asafoetida.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of jaggery.
- You need of as per taste Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped coriander.
Varan Bhaat instructions
- Take rice in pressure cooker's one pot and tur dal in other pot wash and add 1&1/2-cup of water in tur dal add asafoetida and turmeric and little more water and salt in rice and cook them till 4 whistles on medium flame..
- When it is cooled remove from the cooker. Add salt and jaggery and mix well with hand blender and reheat add ghee and cook till starts boiling turn off gas and add lemon juice mix well and serve with Bhaat salad and sol kashi..
- Enjoy Varan Bhaat Maharashtrian cuisine staple food with salad and Sol Kadhi..