Cheesy potatoes with smoked sausage. Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage with potatoes and melted cheese served with sour cream and onion. The sausage's smokiness overpowered the blandness of the cheesy potatoes. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
This Cheesy Potato & Smoked Sausage Casserole is serious comfort food, just how it's meant to be. Almost like mac and cheese with potatoes instead of pasta. I use a combination of Velveeta cheese and It's not necessary to brown the sausage beforehand since it is already fully cooked, but I love the way smoked sausage tastes when it is browned and. #smokedsausage#cheesypotatoeswithsmokedsausagerecipe#sausagerecipes#. You can cook Cheesy potatoes with smoked sausage using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy potatoes with smoked sausage
- Prepare 5 of baking potatoes peeled, boiled and chilled, then cubed.
- It’s 1 of smoked sausage or kielbasa cut into half moon shapes.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion diced.
- You need 1/2 of velveeta cheese, cubed.
- You need 1 of shredded cheese *which ever you like*.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 cup of milk.
- It’s 4 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to your liking, *just remember there is salt in cheeee so dont overdo it*.
- You need 1 of paprika sprinkled on top for color.
This cheesy, casserole is brimming with Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage, hash brown potatoes, cheddar cheese, onions, and served with sour cream on the side. I wanted this slow cooker casserole recipe to be super easy and I didn't really want to fuss with making a bunch of different things, so I turned cheesy potatoes into a main course by adding smoked sausage. I love make smoked sausage recipes for dinner. Deliciously cheesy and creamy these Smoked Sausage Cheesy Potatoes are the perfect dinnertime meal, minimal ingredients, easy to whip up and How to make smoked sausage cheesy potatoes, step by step: In large bowl add your potatoes, pepper, onions, sausage, sour.
Cheesy potatoes with smoked sausage step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- boil water to boiling and add potatoes until just about done.
- While potatoes are cookin start cheese sauce by adding all remaining ingredients (except shredded cheese and paprika) into a saucepan until melted..use wire whisk and whisk often so it dsnt scorch.
- Fry sausage in skillet just until brown add onion and let simmer until onions are soft, remove from skillet.
- Drain potatoes and let chill once done then cube them.
- Add potatoes to skillet season with salt and pepper add meat back to pan and lightly toss.
- Take off the stove and transfer to a greased casserole dish.
- Pour cheese mixture over potatoes and sausage.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and sprinkle paprika on top..
- Put in oven for 32-35 mins and Voila'!! there u hv it.
Pour white cheese sauce over potatoes and meat. Sprinkle shredded sharp cheddar cheese on top and then sprinkle paprika evenly over the top. Note: you can substitute ham for sausage. Cheesy Potatoes With Smoked SausageHillshire Farm. Crock Pot Smoked Sausage And Potato Recipes.