Sheer khorma #Eid Special !!!!!. Sheer Khurma is a rich vermicelli pudding made with milk, lots of nuts, dates and sugar! The dish literally means milk with dates. Its often made during Eid in the Indian.
The main ingredients used in Sheer Khurma are vermicelli, whole milk. Sheer khurma recipe with step by step photos – Sheer khorma Or Sheer korma Is a rich Mughlai dessert of vermicelli pudding made during festive occasion of eid ul-fitr. Sheer Khurma Recipe – A rich and delicious traditional milk sweet made during festival Most of my friends crave for Hyderabadi Sheer Khurma, but, a little secret here is that I. You can have Sheer khorma #Eid Special !!!!! using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sheer khorma #Eid Special !!!!!
- It’s of Milk 2 litters.
- It’s 2 packs of Shaan sheer korma.
- You need 380 ml of Condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Cardamom powder.
- Prepare of Dates (khajoor).
- It’s of And chasews, pistachios, almonds, Charoli seeds, watermelon & muskmelon seeds, raisins.
- Prepare of Pure ghee half cup.
- Prepare of Few drops of rose essence (optional).
Sheer Khurma Recipe is an Eid special sweet. Sheer Khurma literally means "milk with dates" in Urdu and is a festival vermicelli pudding prepared by Muslims all across the world. Sheer khurma is a festive pudding made by simmering fine vermicelli with milk, dates, nuts and sugar. Sheer khurma is a Persian term meaning "milk and dates".
Sheer khorma #Eid Special !!!!! step by step
- Milk boil it till it changes its colour & stir continuously.
- Now besides take a pan add ghee and fry all chopped dry fruits.
- Then in the same ghee sauté the shaan sheer khorma packs for two minutes then off the flame.
- Now it the boiled milk add condensed milk,cardamom powder,rose essence, shaan sheer khorma fried stirr continuesly simmer the flame for 3-5 minutes it’s cook well.
- Lastly add all the fried fresh dry fruits garnish it & serve it hot !!!!.
- Enjoy the day with delicious sweet !!!!!.
Sheer khurma is a traditional Pakistani sweet usually served on Eid ul Fitr, Eid ul Adha and The term 'Sheer Khurma' (also written as Sheer Khorma) means milk with dates. Sheer khorma or Sheer khurma literally(milk with dates in Urdu) is a festival vermicelli pudding prepared by Muslims on Eid ul-Fitr in Pakistan, India and Bangladesh. the recipe for sheer khurma is very simple and there are many striking similarities with the further the sheer khurma contains more dry fruits and is prepared more rich and. Sheer Korma: Sheer Khurma is an authentic version of vermicelli pudding specially prepared for Eid festivities. 'Sheer' is Persian for milk and. Sheer Khurma is special sweet dish made with dates, nuts, raisins and vermicelli noodles, roasted in nutty ghee and cooked in saffron Sheer Khurma – Instant Pot or Stove Top? Sheer khurma recipe is a delicious dessert traditionally made up of milk, sugar, sevaiya(vermicelli) and dates.